Saturday, April 5, 2008

ridin' hard

hey guys just want to let everyone know what going on. just did a little boat set the other day and had a great session at owc today. landed a 540 landing backwards off of "big white" today and it felt pretty good! also been landing a new trick kind of like a cross between a scarecrow and a front half with a grab. not sure what to call it yet but if anyone has some ideas shoot 'em my way. i'm trying to put a short video together to post on you tube so everyone out there can see what were doing, so look for it soon!

later

pete

4 comments:

Huckit said...

I am a snow skier riding the park. My whole life I have wake boarded. I have hoped for a while that one of the waterski companies would design something like this. I can not wait to get my hands on a pair. Will these be sold at my local shop?

peter Kuhlmann said...

they should be at your local shop right now! otherwise you can by them at performance ski and surf, there web site is perfski.com. they retail for 399.00 blank. performance is like the worlds hub for watersports retail. the people there are knowledgable and can steer you the right way.

shouldbeskiin said...

Hey just got on a pair of wakeskis and I think they have a lot of potential. thinkin about tradin in my connelly jumpers to buy a pair, it's just a question of how they would hold up with repetitive jump time. I'm gonna be skiing in San Antonio this summer so if ya make it over from Florida hit me up. I got a question though. I might be able to take them to a jump this weekend and I was wondering if you guys are ridin with fins on or fins off when you are jumpin, and or doing surface turns? and are you guys center mounting or not? they seem like they want to slip out the back real bad when center mounted

peter Kuhlmann said...

i do center mount them. i've tried moving them back a few holes thinking thats how snow skis are. but it didnt work very well. just remember to stay on your toes and they ride great! as for the fins, i always ride with them wether wake, ramp or rails.